OER Workshop at Herkimer Community College
The following resources are collected as a part of the OER workshop for SUNY college and university participants held during Fall, 2015 at Herkimer Community College in Herkimer, NY.Materials here are available for all participants. Please keep in mind that edits made to any document are visible to all participants.
If you have questions or trouble accessing any resources, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Workshop Agenda
- Workshop slides
- Access, Affordability and Success through Open Education (9-10am ET Mon 19 Oct 2015)
- Introduction to Open Course Delivery (10:30am-12pm ET Mon 19 Oct 2015)
- Open Pedagogy (12-1pm ET Mon 19 Oct 2015)
- Designing a Successful OER Program (9-10am ET Tue 20 Oct 2015)
- Participant course focus survey
- Participant course mapping templates
- Participant Candela Courses
- Lumen Learning’s catalog of open courses
- Lumen User Guide
- Lumen Support: email email@example.com, request help online, or drop in virtually: Lumen holds open OER Office Hours every weekday.